Thursday, 21 August 2014

Keeping the creative flow going

I missed a day yesterday... and got I've hit a wall because of that! Might be because I'm tired as well....
I've been painting (well trying and not succeeding) this evening. I was struggling to see form and shapes and get into a relaxed flow. I was definitely agitated and it showed this evening! 

I tried to move on and this is the result of a twenty minute art vomit. My brain is going scatty and I need to drive more focus behind this journey!I wasn't comfortable this evening and it shows. I feel the texture of my painting is working better but need to implement this in a more controlled manner.


These things take time and perseverance. Forget about today's struggles and channel them into tomorrows attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment