Trying a mixture of the markings as suggested from feedback. Hopefully the eyes are less stare-y...
Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Here is my checklist that I will be working towards in order to ready my work for New Designers -
- Revisit Atka's design and develop the look of his face.
- Create animated running and jumping sequences of Amarok
- Create the crystal ice cavern environment for 'in-game' action stills of Amarok (Bullet-time-esque camera pans) to make sure that this project is read by viewers as a game.
- Work out the action shots and then recreate them in 3D
- If timescale allows attempt to create a transformation sequence (Would first have to be conceived as a 2D animatic sequence then created in Maya and After Effects.
- Revisit the making of document of the project and improve ready for publishing.
- Design business cards to hand out.
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Sunday, 5 May 2013
Saturday, 4 May 2013
Turnaround test renders
Test renders of both characters for the turnarounds.
Update on logo (added ambient occlusion material to textures)
And finally initial thoughts on Music to accompany turnaround reel
Feedback is most welcome :D
Friday, 3 May 2013
Alan helped me with the lighting within the scene and it's looking much better than it was :) some more tweaking and I will start to sort out the turnarounds for the characters individually and the characters within this scene!
Rounding off the geometry of the text making the logo a bit more puffy.
Thursday, 2 May 2013
Both characters are now rigged and ready to be placed in the environment. I can now begin to finalise the lighting in the environment with the characters I'm really pleased with how it has gone. Also I can start putting together the art of and other branding content together!