Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Update on modelling

Amarok is pretty much there the only thing I need to discover is whether the furry type parts of his clothing will be modelled in the geometry or similar to the way I did the hair for my previous characters. This way I would model planes and then using the alpha channel I would draw out the effect desired. I will test this out over the next day and decide which works better for the character then get on to texturing him.




At the moment with Atka I have started to block out the model. I'm looking forward to him coming to life like Amarok so onwards it is!


2 comments:

  1. I think your characters face still needs to be worked on more. Its looking alittle gaunt I think. Some of the cuteness has been lost,around the cheeks especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Alex I'll work on that :)

      Delete