Monday, 4 February 2013

Sketching out wolves

Sketched out some shapes for the design of the wolf spirit transformation. I'm not to happy at the moment with them in some cases I think they work but I don't know whether they need to be more cute to fit in with the design. Also I think that the wolf would need a little more whimsical-ness to it than the sketches that I have come up with. The wolf character is built for speed so the the sleek body is definitely a must but I want the design to still emulate the cuteness of the boy design as well. Maybe this will come through more in the design of the wolve's face? I like the stylised "collar" of number 3 and want to repeat that throughout the design while still providing a more "flowing" build for the character.



1 comment:

  1. I like 7 & 8. Both are starting to have there own style / design logic.

    ReplyDelete