Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Strength Character Xbalanque

After my tutorial today I began to look at the stuff that I had previously worked on after the past few weeks to try and get these designs kick started. For the melee/strength character I started working with the pottery that will feature within the game to work out the shapes. 

I then took the previous face that I had created the other week and worked that design into the character.



I think this may need a little more work in the shapes as I think it's coming across as more of a sidekick. I'm going to work on this and add some more accessories to the character as well including body paint/tattoos. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate, this is looking great. I would recommend that you put your designs into different poses so that you can get a better understanding of their 3D form. From this you'll see what is working and what isn't :D

    ReplyDelete