Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Using the pen tool to find curves in the Kitsune Shape and some exploration of eyes

I've been playing around with the pen tool and exploring the curves that I can find with the sketchy drawing of the base Kitsune shape. Ive been been finding the curves then using the pen tool to go in and add different details such as fur.



Also from my tutorial on Thursday I was asked to look into the design of eyes for the Kitsune I've tried different styles also with the use of a pen tool.

I'm enjoying using the pen tool to explore the curves of the character and I need to continue to explore these and exaggerate them more so there will be more of these to come in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Max, I've been following your progress so far, and these are certainly the most confident and resolved iterations of your fox character I've seen so far. There's been a sense up to this point that somehow you're still 'drawing' your character, and not 'designing it' - not quite committing to it. What you're doing here - in terms of proper shape - is a step in the right direction for sure, and I'd suggest you need to continue in this vein - and with a bit more gusto!

    ReplyDelete