Thursday, 25 November 2010

Sky Pactice

So after working in photoshop I found that I needed to work on the sky that I created much more. They seemed to not integrate with the other part of the piece and so I decided to practice to work in photoshop on creating cloudy skylines in practice to strengthen my pieces.




I really like these pieces and think that they would integrate with my piece much more. I feel that this down to the very cartoony appearance to them especially the third one which will be expanded upon in one of my final images. The images were really easy to create again just by putting down a gradient layer then another layer on top for putting the white clouds on. I then used the smudge tool to make the clouds look more puffy and have softer edges. Then another layer on top to add a darker colour which again was smudged to make the colour softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment