Thursday, 18 November 2010

Influence Map, mainly Samurai Jack

This influence map mainly consists of Samurai Jack concept work. The skys of the images are all keeping in sync with the style of the rest of the piece, the edges seem to be sponged off to blend in with the colour underneath which works really well. I also have a picture from the concept art of Up as I'm not forgetting about that influence. I used the Up image in this influence map because the sky is very simplistic and looks as if it may have been created with the use of watercolour and dabbing certaing parts after applying the colour to fade some of it out.


From looking at the Up picture in the top left I think I will try out a few studies of using manual media and move away from photoshop to test out the uses of watercolour to maybe include in final images.

No comments:

Post a Comment