Friday, 26 November 2010

3rd Piece

I'm not going to lie this isn't fully finished a refined, these few weeks have been hard from a panic which I managed to overcome and create a style. Landscapes are a difficult task and I feel that over christmas I should partake in practising the techniques of creating them in Photoshop to strengthen my skills. This is definately the weakest of my pieces but I am happy that I have got through the unit with not so many issues. Again time management was a slight issue maybe to do with me being too laid back with the theory unit. But again this is the second unit and I'm learning from my mistakes, I know I have two strong final images and I am happy how they turned out. Here are the stages in which I took to create the third piece







No comments:

Post a Comment