Monday, 4 October 2010

Finishing up my Photoshop tutorial from Friday

On friday I started an idea for the skull of my creature. I had the idea of having the human skull with the parts of the skull missing between the nose and mouth to make them one because cockroaches smell with their mouths. This led me to choose to just bring the nose and mouth of a human together. The skull at the top would change shape to resemble more of a cockroaches head and sprout the antenna at the top. I think in more drawings I will make the antenna a bit bigger but overall I like the outcome and I am enjoying getting to grips with the brushes from photoshop. Here are the steps which I took to create my skull starting with my first attempt which I stopped doing.

I don't think that I can produce the drawings in black I prefer starting with a light grey and building in the tones






No comments:

Post a Comment