Friday, 24 September 2010

Some quick studies and a self portrait

Heres a couple of pages of quick studies I have done in my sketchbook followed by a self portrait done this evening (which thanks to my bloody perfectionist self has taken a few hours.....). I will move on to doing some stronger studies over the weekend and begin to develop ideas on fusing the anatomy of a cockroach into my skeletal structure.

Quick studies 1: a study of my hand. 2. a study of a Madagascan Hissing Cockroach 3. a study of me from a photo
Pen Studies: 1.Me pulling a strange face 2. Top view of a Madascan hissing cockroach
Quick silly drawing of my hand playing with the idea of insect hairs growing out of it.
And my self portrait which i finished about 15 minutes ago.
That is all for the evening more studies will be on the way!!

2 comments: